Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Personal Learning Network





Personal Learning Networks force you to consider how you will manage your learning. Coming from one who has been accustomed to letting others dictate their learning, I can say without a doubt that this is work and required a concerted effort on my part to think through all of the processes I have been exposed to this summer.

I enjoyed my summer of learning and had a great deal of fun experimenting with some applications and an equal amount of frustrations working with others. Overall, though, my experience was a positive one. And one I would not have tried had it not been for EDUC689. I am much less apprehensive about trying new applications and have become more willing to take risk, at least with this. Risk in other areas is slowly coming also.

Take a look at my coverpage and learning network. I hope you enjoy it and become inspired to create your own, if you don't have one already. I commented on those that I will continue to use currently; the others will be used as the opportunity arises.

http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/2295263/PLN (this was fun to do!)

(To see inside the box, click inside and use the toggle arrows on your keyboard. You may also click to increase the magnification, before toggling. The purple represents every application I learned about this summer. The green bubbles are attached to the applications I will use regularly. The grey bubble is the questionable one.)





Don't forget to leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. MAE, Your honesty and authenticity is so refreshing. I hope to be reading your blog for years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete